Looking for fresh flavors? Try this One Pot Moroccan Chicken & Chickpea recipe prepared w/ John Soules Foods Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken! You will be amazed! Recipe -> http://bit.ly/M9LGBR
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk (not fat-free)
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken (John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 (16oz) lasagna noodles, cooked (I recommend reducing it to 8 oz to 12 oz)
- 1 1/2 to 2 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 to 2 C mozzarella cheese, grated
Cook the chicken and noodles first at the same time.
Once noodles are done–rinse in cold water and set aside (it keeps them from sticking together). Combine evaporated milk (don’t use fat-free version) and Ranch dressing in a 3 quart heavy saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved.
Stir in chicken and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes (don’t do any less), stirring frequently.
Layer half of lasagna noodles, poultry sauce, and cheese in well-buttered 9×13 pan. Repeat layers again.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 pizza dough (I used store bought and let it sit out for about 20 minutes)
- 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used part skim)
- 3 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Franks Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
Cut chicken into cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Heat teaspoon of olive oil in skillet and add chicken when hot. Cook chicken completely and then add 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Stir to coat chicken and let simmer for a minute or two. Take chicken off heat and let cool.
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.**
On a well floured surface, spread pizza dough into a long rectangle shape.
Add ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing (depending on your preference!) and remaining 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Spread across the dough. Add chicken and then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. You can also add a bit more of the wing sauce on top of the cheese if you want it to be a little bit spicier.
Roll the dough like a pinwheel until you reach the end. Make sure to tuck the ends of the dough in so the middle doesn’t ‘ooze’ out when baking.
Spray baking sheet with light coat of non-stick cooking spray. Place garbage bread on the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Let sit for five minutes and cut into and enjoy!
**Some people have commented that they found this cooked too quickly and the inside is raw. All ovens vary and cook differently. I would highly recommend that the rack you use is in the middle of the oven as opposed to the bottom rack or really high up in the oven where it will brown more quickly. You could also lower the temperature to 400 degrees, but it may take a little longer to cook!
Here’s an easy Gluten Free way to enjoy pizza during the game! Try this No Dough Pizza recipe and top with John Soules Foods Chicken or Beef.
- 1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese Topping
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, John Soules Foods Angus Beef, mushrooms, peppers Garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes. Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.